CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (Two) positions of Project Assistant Level-II, initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “National Reference Laboratory”(GAP-0559) and the candidates with prior Experience in Biochemical & Analytical Techniques field will be preferred.
Company Name: Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI)
Job Title: Project Assistant Level – II
Education: M.Sc (Chemistry/Biochemistry/Food Science & Technology)
Salary: Rs. 25000 per month
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 18.10.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation is applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the PA-II will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview