People Tech Group is a leader in Enterprise Solutions, Digital Transformation, Data Intelligence and Modern Operations. We work with and have helped medium to large enterprise class customers along with fortune 500 clients by utilizing our expertise in technology integration development and implementation to accelerate our client’s most important initiatives.
Job Role : Technical Content Developer
Experience: 4-6 years
Looking for a passionate Technical Content Writer who:
- Can articulate our offerings on our website, social media, blogs.
- Is responsible for writing Web content, maintaining and updating Web pages/ blogs, monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content
- Participates in social media efforts for the company
- Executes content generation capability with creativity, storytelling, visualization & technology connect
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text.
- Design and develop PowerPoint Presentations for customer
- Knowledge of writing articles, blogs, press releases, newsletters, and social media content
- Social media content writing
- Research, write, proof content for websites, marketing collaterals, and press releases
- Create brand communication to engage clients across communication touchpoints, including social media; maintain message consistency.
- The candidate must have exceptional verbal and written English communication skills, specifically in the U.S. English, command over English grammar and punctuation.
- Must be a creative and fast learner.
- Must be able to write articles on diverse technologies and emerging solutions.
- Candidates having prior experience in tech-centric and customer-facing marketing content development will be preferred.